Friday, March 1, 2013

If you tuned into my Valentines Day show you caught perhaps my hottest leather show yet.  I am at the end of my bulking season so I'm feeling really big and strong and you can see how tight that leather clings to my body.  The question is, do I look like a super hero or super villain?
The smell of the leather mixed with the scent of a hard sweaty workout at the gym had me hard and horny and I had my fans on their knees in front of me sucking my hard cock as I pumped some sets out.  At the end of the scene I just explode all over the place. Come hear the moaning, groaning and see the big cumshot.  Get your chance to checkout what you missed while the archived video is still up at Hotgymnast.com

Comments appreciated!

















1 comment:

  1. leather is always mouthwatering hot on you,love watching the change your body has made over time,its getting bigger and hot you are one of the hottest studs out there,many hours have i spent getting off to you,you are 1 in a million.thanks for your photos and films i find on the web,thanks for the pleasure you have given to me,i could not do it without you :) i bow to thee waiting for your next demand..

    ReplyDelete